Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Now Project

Hey guys,

It's been awhile since I've posted on here. The last story I had been posting I pulled and put on the back burner for a bit. I'v been reworking it, as it needed some work (and I needed to mature as a writer), but you may still see it finished in the future. For the time being I am working on a different story. It also takes place in Enberlot. I had not planned on posting another book on a blog, and as such I won't, at least not entirely. I will be posting a new chapter every week (hopefully) for a time. I'm sure that as postproduction of the book draws near the story will be pulled and put into real books--the kind you hold. But I enjoy getting you guys' feedback, and so I think it will be fun to let you guys read the first drafts of the story. Here's the preface and first chapter for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment